I got my birthday present today, well it was bought today! It is a mp3 thing! Lol. Im so excited! Of course i didnt get an apple ipod, but reallu its just as good! I mean, whats the difference really? Im so happy i can play my music where ever i am now! Lol.
Today i woke up around 10:30am. I was pretty glad i was up so early. I mean, that is early compared to 12pm and 1, whish is around the time i've been waking up at lately.
I am still reading "Evermore". Its a bit of a slow read. It doesnt quite draw me in as much as the last few books i've read have, so im reaching the end of the second day and i am about..eh, a little over half way through. That is page 196 in the book, a little over half way, like i said.
I just put fish sticks in the oven for me, abigial and moma. Next i'll take em out, get some ketchup and eat.
Well, put playing with abigail, giving tony my computer, cleaning up my room a little and maybe even reading a bit in front of that.
Tomorrow i will be leaving with my father for indiana/kentucky. I'll stay with my grammaw and papaw first, then i hope i'll see alison, then i'll stay with aunt deirdre and then aunt tracy. Though with the last two i dont know about order. I really really really hope i can see kristen while im up there. I miss my sister so much!
Ta Ta For Now :p
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment