Have any of you ever heard of stumble? Its a neat sight, search stumbleupon.com in your url or, if that highlights, follow the link i may have just made. Lol. Anyway, its a neat toolbar you can add and whenever you get bored you click stumble and VwaLa! Based on the questions you answer when you sign up, you are taken to a sight that is picked just for you based on your interests and no more boredom! My cousin says stumble is addicting, i got my friend into it and today she stumble upon (see my pun there?!) a really cool music sight. So join stumble and be sure to find me on friends, BoredomRulesMe!
Man, i am just advertisin all over this blog arent i? I should look into getting paid for this, i think that could've been a very nice, well paid adervtising paragraph...if only i had some readers....
Anyway! I just got home from, pretty much, a day at Beth's house. Lots of fun, lots of fun. I feel sorry for Beth though, having to put up with me lately. I am a naturaly moody person but i realized that i have snapped on her a couple times. Ive been quite irritable lately, on the verge of depression and all...
soooo
SORRY BETH!! I LOVE YOU!!!
I will now take abigial outside to play....
Ta Ta For Now :p
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment