Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Grounded

I am grounded. This sucks. Actually, not really. I am only grounded from the house phone and computer; rules for the phone are: mom must be home, no talking after 9pm, but the rules changed the second day: no talking after 9pm. I am kinda confused as to why they did but they did. Rules for the computer: no computer, but the rules changed for that the second day: no facebook, myspace or yahoo, or basically stuff like that. Funny thing, mom is gone all day and she left me with the computer in my room and the phone in my room, knowing that she did of course. She really trusts me, and im glad she does, so i wont break that trust. (:

I am leaving for kentucky/indiana tomorrow with Tony as far as i know.

The four books i got are in good progress. I finished the biggest one within 24 hours, technicaly. It was the "City of Glass" by Cassandra Clare, it had 541 pages and the book is larger than i am used to, as in wider and taller. Anyway, it was great. I loved it. I tried to explain it to my mom, but to do that i had to tell her some information from book one "City of Bones" and book two "City of Ashes" along with what had happened and i wanted to tell her. She eventually stopped me and said "im lost, im sorry i asked..."with a little laugh. It is great and if you've read first two books it is not nearly as hard to follow as it is when its explained. It is very easy to follow and its always keeping you guessing and entertained. She really draws you into the book; you jump for joy when Clary descovers truth and cry when Jace dies. Oops, i just gave something really big away, but know that it's not the end.

The one i am reading now is called "Evermore". Im not exactly sure what its about, but i am on chapter 2, page 7. Its not as big of a read as "City of Glass", only 306 pages. If i wanted to i could finish it today, but i havent read at all today, only for about 5 minutes last night after finishing up "City of Glass".

So, wish me luck with my books. I will probaby be done with this and the other two within a week or so, i think.

Ta Ta For Now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment