Monday, July 6, 2009

Just a Random Update On Me Basically

I am lying in bed, well sitting in bed, and it is dark in my room. It is 4pm and it is quite dark in here, how depressing.

No one has any idea how nice it was to wake up in my comfy bed next to my sweet, blue little bird and stare at my ceiling for a minute in silence. My room was never so welcoming, ok i take that back, it has been but still, the point is there. Its nice to be home.

This thursday i'll be going up to Indiana/Kentucky with Tony until tuesday which is a very special day anyway, we all know...
MY BIRTHDAY! lol. I will be 15, like i said, in 8 days. Also, i was on an online chat today for people to go to and just...talk bout life. I stumbled (not stumble with the app i have talked about before though) across it through a link my father sent me to a website of a mans radio show, mans name Dawson McAllister. He is like a real world Dr.Phil for teens and young adults but much much better. Ive listened to him adn like him, and i must say that i am a lil surprised at some of the problems people my age and a lil older have. But anyway, at theis chat i met a boy named Shawn who is also 15. And guess what, his girlfriend is pregnant, with his baby; but thats not what im getting to, what im getting to is....the due date of the lucky little boy is my birthday! Whoa, right? We were talking for a while along with a man closer to his 30s who went by te username Zero and was having relationship problems with his girlfriend. Before i met these to i was talking to a nice woman who is 42 years old about relationships and farms. Zero and i got on a fairly long conversation about religion and then went into a discussion on movies and then football, but that was more him and Shawn. I left around the begining of that topic to read and write a little.
Shawn and i are keeping contact over yahoo now and i have the chat place on my toolbar. Shawn told me that his girlfriends name is Jessica and lives a few houses down, i hope to talk to her soon, in fact, over email or the chat sight. I asked if hes ready to be a father, he says that he thinks so and is excited for the soon coming of his son, i told him that thats good, i couldnt be a mother right now, thats for sure. He says "yea, dont be a mom, not for a decade or so."
Its fun to joke around about the ironic fact of his sons arrival and my birthday being the same day every now and then. lol

I have been writing a diary-like piece on a word document. It is like a diary but it may have other potiental. I usually just let a story write itself, even i dont really know how what i write will turn out. With this one i just write down whatever is on my mind when it is. I wrote about 3 pages last night and am proud of it; i plan to write more tonight. Its nice to write. I love readigna nd writing, it is my passtime and it is nearly sacred to me. I will sometimes put off my natural needs sometimes if i get into it enough. Lol. Like eating and sleeping, thats what i put off last night. :)

Well, my neck hurts and my palms are sweaty so i am off.

Ta Ta For Now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment