Monday, August 3, 2009

AHHH!!!

AHHH!!

I haven't been on in SO long!!

Sorry.

Well right now I'm listening to music and writing. I was listening to Britney Spears' Circus on the radio when i was inspired! So now I'm writing a story about a dancer and i think its going pretty well. It has potential.
What doesnt have potential are the songs I'm listening to, they are not gonna make it into my story. lol
I am in Kentucky, my home state, in my home town. Mom and Abigail-lil sis- arrived last night after I've been here for about three weeks, we are leaving at the end of this week to go back home.
Abigail slept in my bed last night, she kicks and thrashes around in her sleep though. So does Beth, i spent the week last week with her, slept in the bed 3/5 nights. The other two i took the couch, because Beth is worse than Abigail and five times the size. lol
So I'm tired.
Very tired.
And bruised.
I also just got out of the shower, and thats nice. I took a nice long shower, and it would've been GREAT if my stomach wasnt hurting so bad it made me curl in on myself a few times. :-p
Well, im going to work on my story.

Ta Ta For Now :p

No comments:

Post a Comment